• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tritronics replacement

I have one, and if you want to come and get it you can have it. I also have a collar and transmitter that you can have also. Don't know if they work or not but they are yours if you want them......funny I was just about to throw them out last week and just before I went to clean out the workbench my buddy called and we went fishin!

651-248-0155
Justin
located in Fridley

Yea I can still get some good prices, and I did get your emial. I checked in my book and it didn't have a price for that model. After that I just kind of forgot about it. I install underground sprinklers for a living so as you can imagine I am pretty busy this time of year. If there is another model I can check on for you just let me know.