• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is promising

Boar

Im getting my glove on as we speak!! my partner 1957 sat tonight, he followed me in, got into stand, bear came in about 620 to his left on the same trail we came in on, but just didnt like 1957's smelly but. got to the brush line on the left side of the bait, that u see in the pic and back out. didnt seem to anoyyed, but just didnt like it. he's been coming in like clock work two hours after I bait. but this time he didnt like 1957's risidual scent on the trail. to accusome to me as the giver of goodies. Had a suspicion it might go this way, main baitter for extended period of time then put new player in stand. sometimes it works sometimes not. im sitting friday. Boars up to bat! gona let it cool down and hunt friday. but now way can 1957 step foot in there. he knows it. Cant wait to get the dominate Boar into stand!!

Well, good luck with that bugger! I haven't sat yet. Only consistent visitors have been a pair of yearlings and a sow w/ 3 cubs. Hopefully the two good bears will return when the acorns dry up a little and they want more calories. Still fun messin with em and trying to get to do tricks on cam for food. :D

Satchmo sounds just like the luck I am having. Finally got one coming into a different bait like 4 nights in a row. Just need to get him coming in earlier. He is going to get the special treat today that the bears from the other s ite deposited and hardly no food. See if that helps, plan to sit tomorrow evening.

PICT0014.JPG

Im getting my glove on as we speak!! my partner 1957 sat tonight, he followed me in, got into stand, bear came in about 620 to his left on the same trail we came in on, but just didnt like 1957's smelly but. got to the brush line on the left side of the bait, that u see in the pic and back out. didnt seem to anoyyed, but just didnt like it. he's been coming in like clock work two hours after I bait. but this time he didnt like 1957's risidual scent on the trail. to accusome to me as the giver of goodies. Had a suspicion it might go this way, main baitter for extended period of time then put new player in stand. sometimes it works sometimes not. im sitting friday. Boars up to bat! gona let it cool down and hunt friday. but now way can 1957 step foot in there. he knows it. Cant wait to get the dominate Boar into stand!!

its amazing how those bear can pick up small simple changes and how cautious the bigger ones are. go getem boar!!!!!!!! 

its amazing how those bear can pick up small simple changes and how cautious the bigger ones are. go getem boar!!!!!!!! 

Oh yea!! I could go out and eat my lunch with the little bears, but I'd have to be up for a midnight snack with the big boys. Next time I get up for a few days, I'll have to play a few games with them if they are still around.

. but this time he didnt like 1957's risidual scent on the trail. to accusome to me as the giver of goodies. Had a suspicion it might go this way, main baitter for extended period of time then put new player in stand. sometimes it works sometimes not. im sitting friday. Boars up to bat! gona let it cool down and hunt friday. but now way can 1957 step foot in there. he knows it. Cant wait to get the dominate Boar into stand!!

Maybe you and 57 should swap underwear next time, see if you can fool em!!  That's what I would try anyway!!  :grin: