• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mission hype dt opinions

ozzie

Looking at getting a Mathews mission hype dt. I am a greenhorn when it comes to archery but of the bows I shot this seemed to be a nice smooth bow.  What are some thoughts and opinions on this? Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks Donbo!!  That is the reassurance I was looking for.  I am buying it from Archery Country in Rogers and they seem like a nice outfit.  The salesman took time to have me shoot a couple different bows and then took me around to show me how he recommended outfitting the bow.  I think when said and done I will have $800 into it.  More than what I wanted to spend but the main thing is getting it right so the extra $$$$ should be worth it.  I am excited to go back and get all set up properly.

thanks paceman...I dug into the pocket book and made the purchase of the bow.  got it all set up and out the door at $804 and then had to buy arrows...ouch that hurts thinking about it but hopefully it will be a bow I will have with me for the next 10 years and get me out in the woods more often!  Good luck on the upcoming seasons and hopefully I can post a success picture later this fall!!