• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Upland hunting-Attn: Staff

I would love to hear about grouse reports!!!
You can inform us here all you want.

My buddy went back to school to be a DNR hes going to school in Ely (how ever you spell it) And hes been doing very good with the grouse.
How have you been doing?
Pheasant\Upland hunting...

This is your Forum
Cant wait to hear from you!

[This message has been edited by B Sander (edited 10-18-2002).]

Obviously not too good. Numbers are down however, oddly enough I've seen more Sprucies than I've ever seen hunting up here. Now that the understory has droppped, things should get a little better. Birds are jumpy and aren't flushing as easily rather sticking to the ground and running like hell. Most are still in feeding areas (10-15 year old growth) aspen and pople. It doesn't seem like the Woody flight has got here yet. Down in the Alder swamps, the ground is still warm enough for them to probe. We'll give her hell this weekend and report back.