• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turkey Jerky

Their stuff is amazing, that lemon pepper seasoning is the best I've ever tasted. My wife doesn't eat much meat, but she will eat their turkey jerky. I would love to learn how to make it too.

That place is like costco for me, I never leave without spending at least $100. Off subject, but try a few of their stuffed chicken breasts if you haven't.

I just made some from a wild turkey. Used Hi Mtn "Hunter" blend with a few other spices added, garlic powder and cracked pepper.

I ground it, then used the jerky shooter and into the dehydrator. Best jerky ever!

I always use whole meat for my venison jerky, never grinding it, but I will most definitely do this again with turkey.

real men can also make ground venny jerky laugh

Yes, real men can. I've had it, I've made it, I prefer whole meat. Maybe if I poked a stickpin in there I would like it better.