• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
monstermoose78

Turkey Jerky

I would like to make turkey jerky. I get some lemon pepper stuff from the meat shop in Clear Lake and I love it. I would like to know if anyone knows how to do turkey jerky?

Their stuff is amazing, that lemon pepper seasoning is the best I've ever tasted. My wife doesn't eat much meat, but she will eat their turkey jerky. I would love to learn how to make it too.

That place is like costco for me, I never leave without spending at least $100. Off subject, but try a few of their stuffed chicken breasts if you haven't.

I just made some from a wild turkey. Used Hi Mtn "Hunter" blend with a few other spices added, garlic powder and cracked pepper.

I ground it, then used the jerky shooter and into the dehydrator. Best jerky ever!

I always use whole meat for my venison jerky, never grinding it, but I will most definitely do this again with turkey.

real men can also make ground venny jerky laugh

Yes, real men can. I've had it, I've made it, I prefer whole meat. Maybe if I poked a stickpin in there I would like it better.