• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

more competitive fantasy league

Iron Cowboy

Hey guys, I'm sure there will be a lot of leagues formed from here this season. I am forming a more competitive league. I'd like to have guys(or girls smile.gif) that know thier football, will take it seriously, will turn in a starting roster every week and post on here with some friendly banter of the previous weekends results and upcoming matchups. The draft (Yahoo of course)will be a random order auto pick off of your pre-arranged rankings list with a traditionall scoreing system and rules. I've found over the years that smaller, more selective league's are much more fun as the teams are less dilluted(more of your favorite guys),the score's are higher, more matchup's to consider every week and everyone contributes so the weeks games allways hold meaning. Because of this I'm limiting it to 8 teams. E-mail me at [email protected] if your interested in joining and let me know what you would bring to the league as far as experience and knowledge as well as any suggestions to increase the fun factor and lets see where this thing will go.

well we have quite the group of football junkies coming together so far. A lot of commish's of other leagues and one former sports reporter. Still looking for "a few good men". drop me a line if you have the experience and think you have what it takes to compete with the best. [email protected]

SCCO, The draft will be whenever we decide to. After the league is full and everyone has thier drafting list ready I just change the league's draft status to ready. After that the software does the draft and within a few hours your team is set.

still one spot open. you need to e-mail me at the address above in this post. how long have you been playing FF? we are also throwing in $5 each for a trophy that you will have to agree to. I'll look for your email.

Sorry Iron Cowboy, I'm going to have to bow out on this one....a buddy just asked me to jump in to his league as they lost someone. It will be my 5th league this year. Not sure if I can handle another one. I will have to catch you on the next go-around.

PS. I have been doing FF for 9 years now.

I'm heated.......I had to drop out to make room for my annual league! I then saw your post: apparently figuired he wouldn't measure up. I think you should consider yourselves lucky that I had to leave....Now at least you may have a chance to win.

I recently made a new account with Yahoo and tried to rejoin..Luckily for you all it was FULL!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Would have loved to play with you guys. mad.gif