• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Don't believe all those cool sled videos!

leech~~

leech

that may as well be me. I am the worst snowmobiler in the history of mankind. I have a 2003 Arctic Cat with 300 solid miles on it. I drive it from cabin to fish house and every once in a while tool around a logging trail or two. I get stuck more than any child would because I go too slow and get stuck in deep snow. Yes, I have reverse and need it.

I consider myself a skilled outdoorsman but when it comes to the snow machine I'm an embarrassment to any man alive. Frankly, the guy in the video looked better than me...

leech

that may as well be me. I am the worst snowmobiler in the history of mankind. I have a 2003 Arctic Cat with 300 solid miles on it. I drive it from cabin to fish house and every once in a while tool around a logging trail or two. I get stuck more than any child would because I go too slow and get stuck in deep snow. Yes, I have reverse and need it.

I consider myself a skilled outdoorsman but when it comes to the snow machine I'm an embarrassment to any man alive. Frankly, the guy in the video looked better than me...

Sounds like we ride about the same. Now a days it's fishing and a few trail rides a year. I would have a heart attack now trying to dig one out of 4 feet of powder! wink

Sometimes mtn powder riding is more like this! grin

grin

What do you mean sometimes? whistle

We still ride like that some days, then you get chastised by your buddies " WHAT THE HE double hockey sticks WERE YOU THINKING " blush

SWEET Helmets by the way!

You're watchin' a lot of Mtn videos Leech..... Whatcha thinking???? Got the NOS kit for the Panther yet? laugh