• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Miami

Uncle Bill

Yeah, maybe instead of trying to pick the winner this week, we should try to pick who takes out the deuce. Although if anyone that has a problem with what Keslowski did to Gorden, what Newman did should seem even worse......

Great idea...

Last week, I did not think the 2 did anything wrong to Gordo and I do not care for the 2 at all.

As far as what Neumann did, any driver trying to win the Chase would have made the same move, it's what NASCAR now wants to get fans back. The 42 should NEVER have went into the corner and came out so high to leave the door open for Neumann, heck the 42 all but said, come and take my position.

I would say Kenseth will take the 2 out given the chance. I do not see Gordon doing that even with him thinking it was Brad'[s fault for last week.

In the end, I am going with Happy Harvick to win the Chase.

sounds like Brad and Joey are swapping rides for this race

For the Nationwide race. They've alternated driving the NW car (along with Blaney, I believe) all season. Logano was scheduled to run Miami but I suppose they didn't want to risk something happening to him which may prevent him from running on Sunday for the championship.

#4theCup!