• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lift Mate powered boat lift motor

leech~~

Well like many at our campground I am going to wuss out and buy me a Lift Mate power lift motor for my boat lift. Looking for battery mounting and solar panel charging size ideas if anyone else has one. What watt size panel and do you have a overcharge regulator on it? confused

Leech, I just bought one and installed it a couple weeks ago-I assume your talking about the wheel type one. Haven't really had time to use it and the water is so high, I only need a few cranks. My neighbor has one and has a big heavy glass boat and it does a really good job, he has a vertical lift, I have a cantiliver lift. I bought mine used on the cc.llist for 250.00, I saw a 12volt yesterday for 125.00. That's a great deal! My neighbor did say that one time when it was raining out, he had to "help" the wheel a little because it was slipping a bit-nothing major! I just wired mine into one of my trolling motor batteries in the front of the boat, it comes with a quick connect plug.

CigarGuy, does your neighbor have the 12V or the 110 cord plug in one? If he has the 12V how many loads and unloads does he think he may get on a full charge? I'm at a campground where the 110V is out. So instead of hauling the battery all the one in when low I'm looking at hooking up a solar panel to charge it.

amazon deal of day for 5 more hours is 38% Off Goal Zero Solar Recharging Kit and Portable Battery Charger

Don't know how it compares to Northern or others.

Thanks Del, I'll check them out too. I do like to see and feel things I buy though.