• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for good bullhead spot

Dukes0n

I have been trying to locate a good bullhead spot in central minnesota, we use to get a lot of them up around the St. John's chain of lakes, anyone know of a good lake really infested with them ? Thank you

I have 2 great spots,they are near Willmar.One I seine for flathead bait they are mixed from 4 inches up to 12 or so.the other is lake dock fishing and right now they are biting every evening Blacks and yellows some nice eaters and smokers.

You looking for bait or eaters?

Dukeson how about the horseshoe chain for channels the bullies larger family member,Thats closer to your area than me in Willmar? My bait spots are hard to pry out! If your willing to drive this far for bullies PM me.Aint no secret and right about this time of year most lakes have a fine bite going.People just dont fish the right habitat for bullies,As a fact most avoid the good spots saying we only get bullheads there!

Lotta winterkill in Waterville. Haven't seen a bullhead thats the right size for bait yet. Lots of too big and too small.

Too big, you say? Lots? How big are we talking? PM me if you want someone to come and get some of these smile