• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shore Fishing with the kidos

got out to the crow for the 1st time this season. one of my daughters favorite spot cz its nice n open and there fish tobe caught =D

we only had a couple hrs to spare since we had family bday stuff to attend but we made the most of it. we caught about a dozen white n red horse suckers,a couple carps and a couple channels aswell

heres my lil one ava with the biggest fish of the day

10.8lbs

IMG_5225.jpg

my buds son Rdyer with 2nd biggest fish 9.6lbs

IMG-20140426-00547.jpg

lump

with a channel 5.8lbs

IMG_7060.jpg

not bad for a couple hrs of fishing

Nice fish! What part of the crow? I was driving along it in Delano/Rockford today and it was looking pretty high and fast.

I'm sure the 48 hours of straight rain starting saturday night have something to do with that crow river height today smile

Most of the rivers were at reasonable levels on Saturday. It's gone up a lot since early Sunday at Rockford:

USGS.05280000.07.00065..20140421.2014042

its was just last saturday before the rain started. it was still a tad cold n breezy.

we only had a couple hrs window, which worked out cz the kidos were gettin cold newho

i was on the south fork in watertown right at the dam. it was actually low for spring time but has came up 3ft since saturday and should crest by sumtime later this wk for another 3ft

sorry bout the cat pix brian lol

darn things jsut kinda know were im at. lol