• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wednesday Night Bass League on Rush Lake in Chisago County!

rascalP

Anyone know of a Wed. night league that fishes different lakes in the Wash., Chisago, Anoka county area. Hard to pull it off this year, ( wife's work and school schedule) but next year should be a different story. Just curious for now.

rascal

Hey all you Bassing nuts! We just started a Wednesday Night Bass League on Rush Lake in Chisago County! We take off every Wednesday at 6pm from CJ's On West Rush Lake and weigh in at 9pm at Cj's. Entry fee is $20.00 per boat, with no more than 2 people per boat. You are allowed to weigh 5 bass with 12" being the minimum size that can be weighed. Feel free to just show up for one, or fish all of them! If you have any questions please get a hold of me.

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Todd,

Not sure about the turnout as this will be my first week fishing it. Closest access to C.J.'s is the one located on West Rush just off of cty 4. It is about 2 miles north of C.J.'s.

Any other questions or for directions you can call my cell @651-247-6053

------------------
Paul
[email protected]