• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin Bass Opener

catchin'whopper

Exude
At least you got to see what the lake looked like though. I dont think many other people are going to prefish it so you have a slight advantage. Did you get a new boat? I could have sworn you had a champion. anyway i should see everyone on sat. morning bright and early.
bf

Chevy-

Wonderfull and welcome again to Team Bass... See you at Balsam!

Beerfish,

Yes sir, sold the Green/Blue Champion to my tournament partner last fall and bought the Triton. I am missing the large deck on the Champ, the triton deck is quite a bit smaller, however, much more storage space in the Triton and got a few extra MPH with 25 less HP and better gas mileage.

See you sat!

Exude,
The decks are nice on the Champions, my new partner just got a 19ft champ and the deck in front is HUGE. Hopefully I can sneak up there and he won't notice me up there with him, hehe. Hope you like the triton. They are really sharp looking boats with a ton of storage compared to others. I will talk to ya later.
bf

All Dude does is shine that thing...LOL

All pretty and sparkly....it may scare the fish away!

Just kidding Dude!

Beerfish, and Chevy, JoJo and I will be at all except the Rush T. We'll be in a green Crestliner, and one of the only Guy/Gal teams there. Stop by and say hey!

Dude, are you driving to Bone Saturday am, or staying in the area? We'll be staying at Balsam Lake Motel for both WI events, so will Jack and Brad.

Glenn

Don't forget, the Team Bass HSOforum has a message board, too!

[This message has been edited by imbass (edited 05-05-2003).]