• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UTV Heater

BSLNORTH

I have a 2012 Ranger with Full Cab. I am looking to put a heater in it. I was looking at those 60-80 dollars 12 volt heaters....does anyone have any experice with these? I am worring about the windows fogging up? Thanks.

Just bite the bullet and get the actual water heater, the rangers leak enough air in the cab the 12v heater is worthless on a cold day. Check out the rangerware heater they have defrost ducts. You've already spent $15k on the ranger & cab don't cheap out now.

really isn't that bad to mount. do a search for cab heater install on your ranger and you should find out all the information you need. 3 inch hole saw and a 1 1/4 spade bit is what you will need to drill holes and then two t fittings to tap into water lines

If your sketchy at all about install just get the kit, the rangerware kit also comes with a aluminum adapter that pulls water right from behind the thermostat, much better than just tapping into the line. The rangerware heater mounts under the hood in the place made for the second battery. It looks totally factory when its installed.

Motoalliance in Rogers also has heater kits for rangers, I have no experience with them but they are a little cheaper in price.