• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turkey creek Labradors

sebe21

Yes and no, he does spent slot of time in the house when were home and is outside not kenneled when were gone.

We have 2 kids and he's very good with them, will lay on the couch or in bed with them etc..

I guess just depends on how you raise your dog also.

Hes a 85# male.

full-27259-41790-image.jpg

full-27259-41791-image.jpg

I bought my yellow female from Brad a year ago December. She was professionally trained (intro to bird/gun and obedience) and hunted quite well this last fall. She loves the water, hunts hard and is an inside dog that adores my 5yo son. She also is quite petite and athletic built, weighing in now at only about 50 lbs. So far so good. Email me at [email protected] if you have any other questions or concerns.

We bought a male from TCL a year ago. Been more than happy with him. Hunting instincts and natural ability are amazing. I have had many dogs in my years and it is safe to say this is one of the best. My 14 year old Chocolate is on his last leg and I just put a deposit down on a female due this March.

Good looking dog for sure...got me thinking about TCL too.

Will be looking for another in 1-2 yrs. Looked at their web site, need to do my due diligence and homework like we all do when thinking about getting a pup.

Last dog came from Tamarack Kennels/Labs - Chuck Barth. Satisfied with the dog. TCL may be my next choice in the future.

diedrich06 just out of curiosity who was the stud and dam of your dog? Love the looks of him!

The stud was goose and the dam was sage.

My dog looks almost identical to goose.

I did have to have cancer on his chest removed last summer, not sure the cause and according to the vet was very rare for a 3yr old lab..

Below are some photos of them..

full-27259-42228-image.jpg

full-27259-42229-image.jpg

full-27259-42230-image.jpg

full-27259-42231-image.jpg

full-27259-42232-image.jpg

About 5 years ago my wife won a dog from Turkey Creek at a PF banquet. My daughter got the red lab, Norm, and he was a good looking dog. The vet said he had a heart murmur and may only last 2-3 years. He was correct, Norm died one night. When contacted the folks at TCL very quickly said they would replace the dog for free, something they had no responsibility to do. Clavin is a yellow lab and has worked out great. The only issue is that only one testicle dropped. He hunts well and actually holds a point as well as my Brits. He is a great house dog, very affectionate and seems to be quite smart. I don't know how often a heart problem like this crops up but the response of Turkey Creek was quick and frankly a surprise.