• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

That was a nice surprise!

leech~~

Ever since Jim H, passed away last year I have been really looking at the Striker and AA suits for their flotation. But I just sold my Polaris sled and jacket and got an Arctic Cat. So I needed to get a new jacket anyway but didn't like the other suits as much for sleding. So I found a guy who was selling brand new FXR jackets for $100 off. When I got home and started reading all the tags I noticed one that said F.A.S.T Floatation Assist Technology on it. smile I had never heard anything about these suits having that and I have Googled Flotation suits a few times to look at what was out there. They are not Coast Guard Approve but not sure the others are as well. So, it's back out there to pick up some bib's as well. Nice to screw up in the right direction once in a while! grin

SEE LEECH....?

It IS ( Arctic Cat ) greener on the other side of the fence!!! laughlaughlaughlaugh

Sorry..... couldn't resist.

Nice find!

Mike

Man-a-live the Cat guys just wouldn't let me forget I once had a Polaris! shockedgrin

Leech the green trader......hehe just kidding of course whistle

MR

To tell you the truth I have always hated the Green/purple cat colors! sick

Good thing the one I bought is Black & Red! I can live with that! grin