• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few builds I have done

Coryy

Here are a couple shots of rods I have done.

Nothing extreme like the rest of you, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

One was made for my father-in-law who retired from the Fire Service and the pink one was made as a gift for a woman who made the mistake of telling me that she liked pink.

I turn my own cork instead of using premade. It is much more fun to take pieces and then make them whole.

full-44032-40498-558809_1015074995429439

full-44032-40499-309481_1015108551761439

full-44032-40500-399492_1015108551734439

Thanks! these are a couple of my first builds. I am slowly gaining experience. My first two builds were custom rigger rods that used an Acid Wrap guide pattern so I could keep the line off the rod while it was loaded up in the holder for the rigger.

They turned out really nice.

I like the light-dark burk mix! That's one of my favorite techniques. To make it really stand out try putting a thin light and dark ring on both sides of the mix.

Also - never even thought of a loon decal. Cool!