• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tour De Barb

Driftless

My wife Barb has been biking now for 3 years. The first year she just cruised around Gays Mills and Richland Center. Last year Barb started hitting the bike trails around Richland Center. She biked every inch and every mile of the Pine River Bicycle trail between Richland Center and Lone Rock numerous times last year.

BarbBikeUpright.jpg

I purchased her a Coulumbo RJ26A folding bike for Christmas 2012. This has opened the door to the state wide trails.

BarbsBikeTrail.jpg

Everyone has the Tour De France fever this year and Barb has been doing the one hundred miles of the Elroy Sparta Bike trail.

BarbOnTrail.jpg

I typically drop her off at a beginning point and guess her end time. While she is bicycling, I am fishing in the area. I pick her up at her designated stop point and time.

BarbBikeFold.jpg

It is easy cardiovascular and the state trails typically are flat. My wife is an administrative nurse and she practices what she preaches about staying fit.

BarbBikeInTruck.jpg

She started on a lesser known trail from Reedsburg and has made her way to Norwalk during the month of June. Her intentions are to take the trail to its end north of La Crosse and then spread her wings out to the rest of the wonderful bicycle trails.

Her bike is light enough for her to put the bike in the trunk of her small car without assistance.

Another folding bike could easily fit in the back seat if you have a biking partner. No bike carrier required.