• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Reign Is Over!!!

Just watched UFC 162. I have been hoping to see someone KO Anderson Silva for years, and to see it finally happen was pretty exciting! I definitely thought Chris Weidman had the potential to beat Silva, just not coming off an injury layoff. Was a great fight! Kinda' weird that afterwards Silva said he didn't want a rematch. Sky is the limit for Weidman now.

That's possible. Makes you wonder why he would've signed a 10 fight deal then. I heard so many people say the fix is in. I think that's absolutely ridiculous! I just hope Weidman's 1st defense isn't against the undeserving Michael Bisping. Vitor Belfort is more deserving and would be a much more exciting fight.

it would be great to see a rematch and see silvia actually try, i see him knocking Weidman out the speed difference is huge, but he said he didnt want one and doesnt want to fight for the belt again

I loved it. It really bothers me when fighters disrespect their opponent like he does. I love the fact that he had his hands at his side, was daring Weidman to hit him and got KO'd!!

In the post fight press conference Weidman said he didn't feel Silva was being disrespectful... but BJPenn.com has a video of Weidman just seconds after the knock out saying "that disrespectful son of a b___".

I'm not so sure. Sometimes a loss like that can completely ruin a fighter. Besides, Weidman isn't a one dimensional fighter either. In the 1st round he owned Silva on the ground, and can easily do it again. His move to get Silva in that ankle lock was awesome!

I'm already looking forward to the rematch. Silva is at his best as a counter puncher when he can get his opponent swinging. However I would be surprised if he did the prank with his hands at his sides again. His hands are definitely quicker than Weidman's. It will be interesting to see. UFC 168 on Dec 28th. The girls just got pushed to the co-main.