• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looks to be a pretty good fight card. What are everyone's thoughts on Velasquez/Silva II?

I wasn't for this rematch at first, I thought bigfoot needed 1 more big win after his KO over Overeem. But after watching the replay of their 1st fight, bigfoot got that nasty cut so early in the fight, and it effected him so badly. He just wasn't able to apply himself at all. I still think Velasquez is going to win, but at least bigfoot is going to have more of a fair shake.

Dos Santos/Hunt should be a good fight too. I hope Hunt shows up a few pounds lighter than in his last fight though. Dos Santos will be very motivated, and I don't think he'll be looking past Hunt. And even though he was dominated in their 2nd fight, Dos Santos is the clear cut #1 contender, but he'll have to pick up a few extra tricks than just his punching power if he wants to beat Dos Santos in the rubber match.

I don't think Silva has any chance. The first time they met, it wasn't even a fight. Cain completely out-classed, out-punched, out-everything over Silva. Cain is so much faster than Silva. I think Overeem was looking past big foot and paid the price for it.

Hunt has huge power, but JDS's boxing skills are just too good. I'm sure Jr will be extremely motivated too. I would love to see Hunt vs. Roy Nelson.

When you have heavy hands, you always have a chance! That's how he beat Overeem...talent wise I thought Travis Browne was better than bigfoot also, but he got leveled! His punching power exposed Fedor also. But like I said, Velasquez is still going to win, but this time around it should be more competitive.

When you have heavy hands, you always have a chance! That's how he beat Overeem...talent wise I thought Travis Browne was better than bigfoot also, but he got leveled! His punching power exposed Fedor also. But like I said, Velasquez is still going to win, but this time around it should be more competitive.

yeah, there is some truth to that. I guess anyone with knock out power always has a chance. the first time they met it wasn't even a fight, so I'm hoping for a better fight also.

I'm super pumped for this card!!!

Here's my pick for the main card:

Cerrone TKOs Noons R2.. I'm further predicting a win streak for the "Cowboy" until he's given a title shot at whoever holds the LW belt.

Maynard UD over Grant - unfortunately I think that enthusiasm with maynard will wane with this fight and am expecting this fight to be forgettable. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see a dominant win and get everyone talking about Mr. maynard as the next LW champ!

Teixeira TKOs Te Huna after dropping him with a.. KICK! (okay, maybe a straight right)

JDS TKOs Hunt with a flurry of hammerfists on the ground after dropping him with something that surprises even the viewers.

I'm going with a long shot: Silva pulls out a weird UD over Velasquez and hardly anyone is happy with the main event results, controversy galore.