• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone catching any yet?

BigJakeL

The cat fish were hot and big for almost three wks on the Mississippi river for me then the water changed some and they moved on.Tried again today with larger crawlers and concluded that they left the building for good.

As of today I heard pool 2 channels are being found pretty good and some small flats once in a blue moon. Nothing of size other than one channel around 15lbs.

Fishing the Mississippi North around Elk River last weekend in a channel spot yielded no channels but sure did yield the bullheads. Never have caught bullheads in this spot before but they would not stay off the line. Even cut come up and no luck even after the sun was down.

Plans for a Pool 2 run are being had for this weekend as so we can "test" the waters. Certainly not holding my breath but you never know when it is the river. Big cats are moving somewheres but nothing I have heard of from those out frequently right now. No 50+ fish head of yet from me but you never know? wink Still early given the conditions.