• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pontoon Rebuild

Once we got the deck off we used some rubbing compound to get the water marks off the toons, turned out ok, lots of work. The neighbor was nice enouph to offer up his garage so it is over there now. We installed a new floor and the carpet will go on tonight. I bought a new console and hopefully will get that wired up this week.

Hey Mike, you prolly know this, but be sure to put the rail risers under the rails to allow water and air to flow. Can get them bulk at pontoon stores on interweb for cheap. I think I was even able to reuse my SS bolts as they didn't add that much to height, just enough for some air/water flowage.

Looks great! FYI I found an "outdoor furniture cover" at Menards that fit my console and capt. seat perfect, and it had a bit of ventilation and elastic at the bottom. Used it for about 4 seasons and it still was in good shape when I sold it. Cheap too, especially if you get it in the fall.

nice job mike, looks better than the day I bought it. I hope it gets you many years of good running.

and that was a cooler, I think confused

full-1559-33439-007.jpg

full-1559-33440-008.jpg

this is that pontoons replacement.

and this one has two livewells. for fish only this time. laugh