• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game Fair Dock Jump

I am wondering if anyone knows the furthest distance for the dock jump today (Friday). When I left today... I am proud to say... my dog "Sam" was the longest jump of 22 feet and I am wondering how long that lasted? I know there are many dogs that jump further, but I was still pretty proud! (last year he jumped only 14 feet) We were invited to the finals today, but we were not going to stay for them. So if anyone knows what the results were, I would appreciate knowing the results.
Thanks,
"hooks"

Swamp scooter and I were there today, his dog jumped 17 feet.

We hear the longest today was 24.5 feet.
Little Morgan a black lab last year jumped 26 feet and holds the world record at 26.5 feet.

My yellow lab just stoped at the end of the dock and needed lots of encuragement to plung in.But she did go in and brough the dummy back to me.

Benny

Yes the doggie olympics were fun. Still have a lot of training to do in the next 60 days. I think I heard that one jumped 26' at the end of the day but not sure.

Yes the Monster did 17'. Not too bad for a Chessie. Next year, maybe a little farther!