• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manitoba or Sask. Do it yourself trip.

Looking at possibly forgoing the usual ND trip to try a Manitoba or Sask. Duck/Goose hunting trip. Any Idea's or help as to direction to look? Primarily a boat Duck Guy but can Field hunt too. Any Recommendations are welcome.

Brandon would be a good place to start. There is alot of water in that area. Good for ducks and Geese. I drive through there on my way to Sask. I have always wanted to make a trip there.
It was very dry there last year. If they have gotten rain since then I would say to give that area a try.

------------------
Hunt Snow Geese, Save the tundra

I have been going to Sask . for the last 5 years and have always used a guide. Not too much money and they hvae all the decoys and blinds. it is 3 full days of 100% guided hunts for waterfowl and upland game. I just got an update on the rain and conditions. Looks good for the eastern part of Sask but still dry out west a bit. There letter to us stated that there would be a lot harder time for on your own trips getting access to land.

I have more specifics if you want. [email protected]