• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team Extreme Ice Fishing Tournament on Pelican

For those of you who haven't heard, Team Extreme Ice Fishing Tournaments is coming to Pelican February 17th. I know there have been many local teams that competed in the NAIFC tournaments on Pelican the past couple years. If you haven't had a chance to check out Team Extreme, I suggest you do.

Tournament is 100% payback. ($3000 1st place if field of 75 is full)

Limited to 75 teams.

Entry Fee is $100/2 man team.

One man teams allowed and will follow same rules and entry fees.

Each team weighs 8 sunfish/8 crappies (Allowed to keep 10 of each/team)

If you would like an entry form or complete list of rules, send me an email Rhino0018 at yahoo.com

I will also answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability. Get registered today before it is too late!

Rules are very similar to the NAIFC rules with the exception of the 10 fish of each species per team limit. Each team will then weigh their top 8 sunfish and 8 crappies, but they need to be sorted prior to weigh in. There are also no boundaries. The entire lake is open for the tournament.

They rules have been changed you are now able to keep your legal limit per person but still weigh your biggest 8 sunfish and 8 crappies. Have to have them all sorted before you get to the weigh in area. I did minnewaska last weekend and it was fun even tho I did it solo but Im going to do the rest if anyone is interested in partnering up for the rest let me know my partner never showed last weeked so need to find one.

Hard to read list, plus it does not give numbers of fish caught. Had I known you all of pelican was only, I wondered if tributaries were included? I had that perfect spot, but not sled or 4 wheeler to get around. If anyone wants I may charge a small fee. but you can catch fish fish that easier would been in the top 5 or better.

jigginjim,

Everyone came in with full bags I believe (8 sunfish/8 crappies). I am glad this is probably the last time I will ever fish Pelican. There just aren't the quality of fish out there to justify making a trip. If you are looking for action for the kids, then it's tough to beat.

I apologize for the results being tough to read.

full-18196-30404-10991_340558262712487_1