• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WI 2013 permits

Hoyt4

Thanks for the heads up on the results being up.

Both me and my buddy got drawn for Season "C"- Zone 4.

We had no preference points.

I know it has been said on this site that non-residents did not stand a chance to get drawn for the first few seasons but we thought we would give it a shot as the later seasons always seem to have plenty of surplus tags available if we did not get drawn.

It may be due to more permits being available.

Getting excited already and it is only January.

Zone 4 and season C seems to work out for nOn-residents also zone 1. I pick up surplus for C for zone 1 one of my extra tags many extra tags over the last 3 years in zone 1. My main season is E .

We hunt zone 4 season E for the last 8 years and it's been great. Just got permission on 3 farms in zone 1 just longer drive so I just pick up a surplus once they come out and hunt the weekend for that.

Just have to get through the ice fishing season bring the turkey video's to the shak on Mille lacs

zone 4 apr 10-16..oh my blood is flowing after missing out on the season last year...and my son turns 10 3 days before the youth season his first hunt ever, its going to be awesome being out there with him!!

zone 4 apr 10-16..oh my blood is flowing after missing out on the season last year...and my son turns 10 3 days before the youth season his first hunt ever, its going to be awesome being out there with him!!

Sounds great hope your boy and you get a chance at a bird. He will just love being out there and hearing them gobbling.

I'm in. Season "D", zone 4.

Same here guys wink

Good luck hunting, and if you hear a hen turkey that sounds like it's dying don't worry......... it's just me calling grin

But it's gonna be hard to pick between chasin' birds or walleyes cry (fishing opener).......

Any idea if you can buy an additional 'leftover' tag if there is one available for the original tag you received? My first choice was season D, which I drew in unit 4, could I get another tag and try for a double?