• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

Jr

Now that Jr and Steve have had a season together, I have to believe Jr will be on fire this season and win numerous races and be in contention for the championship.

maybe !!

he seems like he likes the new car

i think (hoping) the new car makes for better racing

Steve is a great crew chief and if he and Jr can gell and work well and understand each other, then they can really turn it on.

I guess only time will tell.

It'll be interesting to see. It'll most likely come down to what team / driver / company can get the best handle on the G6 cars the quickest. You would have to believe Hendrick will be right up there, but there has been a lot of talk about the Toyota's having the speed so far.

ya i think(hope) it could be an interesting competive year lots of guys could be fighting for the top 12 and maybe more than 2 in the last 5 races

I hope you guys are right. It would be nice to see him in victory lane again this year!!! The last couple years its been hard to be Dale Jr fan and a vikings fan Ha-Ha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I too am going to try that, done it with burger before.  I think with shrimp I'd maybe pre-cook the taters some, half way??  then cut foil cause shrimp cook super fast!!  thanks for the idea!!   and old bay is a must on that!!!
    • Thanks big d, I wanna give it a shot as well!!
    • The recipe I sort of followed said to cook it for 15-17 minutes at 350 but it took about 25-30 minutes to get the potatoes done even though I sliced them thin.   It's worth a try. We do a shrimp boil sometimes when we go camping with a group. I do it in the turkey pot and follow the recipe from Old Bay seasoning w-e-b-s-i-t-e except I like to add some chicken as well. It is very good and everyone loves it. 
    • How long and what temp did you cook this? Looks really good I want to give it a try now.
    • Chops, brats, asparagus, onions and mushrooms in the foil and a little Malbec
    • Shrimp boil in foil packets on the pellet grill. Potatoes, corn, Andouille sausage, shrimp, lemon slices, butter and Cajun seasoning. I usually use some Old Bay in my shrimp boil but I was out and didn't know it until I started putting it all together.      
    • Hello from Sunset Lodge!

In Minnesota, walleyes and pike have been found using crank-baits on the south side of Oak Island.  Walleye have also been caught pulling spinners in 26-30 feet using gold and green.

In Ontario, walleye have been very active using pink and orange jigs on the breaks of reefs or casting shallow crank-baits in 8-12 feet by rocky shoreline points.  A good mixed bag of smallmouth and pike have been found with the walleye as well.

Musky fishing has really picked up with lots of fish over 40+ inches.  Fishing sand and weedy bays near rock reefs have produced well using buck-tails, small crank-baits and top-water baits. 

Until next week!
      Sunset Lodge
    • Looks like a great summer time meal! 
    • That was my wife taking a Snapchat vid of the kids, my daughter took that picture..  steak night is probably my favorite night, but taco night is a close second lol