• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any fellow tuners out there?

Figured I'd start a thread for all us tuners! I started in the scene about 6 yrs ago with a 98 contour SVT. All it had was a 125 shot & a little suspension work. Sold it 2 years ago but I loved the car so much I got another one. smile just finished a 3.0 swap and had to put no2 in it. Havent got it on a dyno yet but it's running great & should be around 270-290 at the wheels with the spray. Supercharger soon to come along with a full suspension build, just not sure which brand I'm going with. Now let's hear about yours!!

As a Ford tech it is nice to see someone who likes the contour. Good luck, you can have them all. We have a few guys at work that have their mustangs and lightening's tuned up. even a couple of Diesels that are done. It is funny watching these kids grow up. The closer each one gets to 30 they slowly get rid of their toys. I did the same thing and now almost 50 I look at the money p'd away on speed and tickets. Enjoy, you are only young once.

grin

95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

2.0, Wiseco Pistons, ACL bearings with thrusts, Stage 2 ported head, HKS 272 cams, Big front mount intercooler with all hard charge piping and K&N intake, Mitsubishi EVO 3 16g turbo, Lipp O2 housing, 3" turbo back exhaust with HKS catback, Walbro fuel pump, Precision 550 injectors (kinda small I know but Im working on that), Zeitronix datalogging and gauge, Autometer mechanical gauges, Apexi Neo air fuel controller and some assorted energy suspension bushing at random around the car.

I am lagging in the air/fuel delivery department but this last winter I had to replace the passenger strut tower so I was happy just to drive it as is this past summer. Pretty sure there isn't any parts on the car that I haven't had to fix or replace. The previous owner didn't know about the metric system so that has been real fun too.

It used to go out in the winter time as I have snows for it and it is AWD with limited slip but I decided I didn't want to add any more rust so shes parked for winter. Gotta say I do miss tearing up the lakes with it though.

Lots of fun to drive and give the expensive cars a beat down on occasion. GTR say what?

I had a 00 civic Si with Jackson Racing supercharger, eibach springs, stage 3 clutch master clutch, short throw shifter, 5 zigen full exhaust, 4 into 1 header with test pipe, and bezel gauge pod.

Started out drag racing then moved on to road racing it with AARF.

Ran it up until 2010, then sold it for a truck.

Member of ClubSi since 1999.

Out grew that scene and have moved on. Still love cars though.

Deadeye, sounds like a nice whip! Being a Mitsu guy, you ever get over to MAP? I use to be a member of a local car club, Team Four Door, and we hosted a couple car/drift shows over there. They'd always fire up their 1000whp FD with a 4g93t (if memory serves me right) swap and send her through the dyno a few times. That thing was a BEAST!!!!

Yeah. I even worked there for a short time. Good bunch of guys but that biz was not for me lol. Last I heard they are working on doing a twin turbo lsx swap in the fdsm. No more 4g64. I'm sure its probably been up and running for a while at this point. They are moving the shop out to inver grove too. Kinda sad.

Glad to see someone is doing work on a Ford that's not a Mustang!