• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tunes in the Fish house-Jawbone?

Hawg

Hawg, I have one that I received for a gift that I'd be willing to part ways with for a better price than that. I never thought about using it in the fish house. Good idea but I don't have a phone that I could use it with so basically it's just a glorified speaker for me. I tried to PM you but you were full. Let me know.

I guess I get 2 PM's. I cleared them. I am pretty impulsive about just going and buying stuff though. The way this year started if we get a blizzard our season could be over fast. Thanks

I've used mine all of last season. Works great. Though I wouldn't mind the bigger Jambox as it can get noisy with a forced air fan going at times. But for portability and battery life, the jambox is great. Also decent sound from a small unit.

If you have a smartphone with bluetooth, just hook her up and listen to the games/music. Its so easy.

I just got a great setup this year. I purchased a 12v audio amplifier from hsolist for $20. I then took two speakers I had laying around the house and plugged them into the amp. I simply connect my smart phone, iPod, TV, etc to the amplifier and viola, I have great sounding music with very little draw on battery. Best part is it only cost me $20 and I have superb audio quality. The amplifier has it's own volume, bass, and treble adjustment on the front. Pretty sweet setup.

When I get the urge I want it today. I usually don't get the best deals that way but, oh well. Man are the reviews for the Jambox poor when you start digging thru the hype. Looks like the JBL Flip might be my unit. Only 5 hr battery but thats at loud volume which I'm not going to do very often in a fish house.

I posted this thread in the Mille Lacs forum a while back: http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubb...n_t#Post2948217

I got the Creative D100 just for my fish house. The main reason I got that one is that it takes replaceable AA batteries. As I understand it the Jawbox, etc, has a rechargeable battery. That would be fine for a day trip, but if I want to stay a while I want to be able to put in new batteries.

I love my Jambox by Jawbone.

I did have an issue with the charging port when I first bought it. They replaced it with a smile.

I have had it for over three years now and use it almost daily. Either with my phone or computer at home. Comedy channels, Podcasts, Music and The game. Never regret buying this thing.

I'm pretty hard on things and this Jambox can handle it. It has been dropped and left in the rain more than once.

fk39yq.jpg