• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Striker ice

JSK76

So I was ready to buy a striker climate on Monday from a local business and the the large jacket fit ok but the large bibs were to big so I asked them to order a med for me. Checked with them to see if they were in and they said they called Striker and left a message but striker never got back to them so they called them again while I was there today and they wouldn't answer the phone. I understand this is a very busy time of year but come on its been a week and I have no answer on when or if I can even get the bibs! I'm not sure if the mediums will fit so I don't want to order them online. I almost bought the jacket today but with out knowing if the bibs are going to fit I didn't want to take the chance. The local business at least has been great.

The guys at striker are great. They are extremely busy and just finished two big shows. Give them a call now that things have settled down or try a different retailer. These guys were going way out of their way to help customers at both ice shows. The suits are the most warm i have ever worn with out a doubt.

I agree that the suit is awesome and I did deal with them last year when I bought my gray floating suit and I had it the next day, and I dealt with them when the crotch ripped out of the bibs, that wasn't the fastest service but it was at the end of the season so it wasn't a big deal. The retailer called them today and they didn't answer.

If you're not finding what you need you might want to give us a try at Pro Fishing Supply. We probably have the SStriker bibs you want in stock, or can get them in a day or two.

I know you said you don't want to order on-line, but we ship for free and we do exchanges or returns for a full refund as long as the tags are still on the bibs and you haven't used them. And we can help with sizing questions too.

Hope that helps and good luck getting your suit. Striker Ice Suits at Pro Fishing Supply

There is no excuse for 2 weeks of no return call or email. But I personally had some time to chat with Shawn(designer) and he mentioned they are crazy busy. They are low on this years stock due to such high customer demand and are trying to gear up for next year while trying to satisfy this years demands. Let them know how long you've been waiting and i'm sure you will be taken care of. They are a great company with a great product, just give them time.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

...they said they called Striker and left a message but striker never got back to them...

Striker is very good about customer service. It is possible that the business you had contact them missed the call back also. I would try to contact striker directly yourself.

If you guys have not heard from Shawn make sure to give him a call again. I just talked to him about an hour ago and there was problems with his telephone provider and voicemail system. Yes, he is super busy but this little snafu has made his job just that much harder. Make sure to leave a call back number and what time is the best to get a hold of you.