• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wolf hunt

ok i hunt nourth esat and i was thinking any one that has land on the NORTH WEST has land i can hunt for wolfs im game for any whear i got a brother inlaw i can stay at cass lake. if thay fill thear limit on north esat if any one has a wolf thay whant to get rid of pm me plez thaks

Hello everyone.

I have a proposition. While I usually hunt the North East portion of our great state I am interested in expanding my horizons and exploring the North West. If anyone has land that would be willing to give me permission to hunt I would really appreciate it. I conveniently have a brother-in-law who resides near Cass lake and I can stay at his place.

Wait, wouldn't that be North central MN? Anyway.

I am primarily interested in hunting wolves. If anyone has filled their tag and/or is willing to help me fill mine I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM bear hunter if you can help.

By the way for reference from the first post

esat = east

im = I'm

whear = where

thear = their

thay = they

whant = want

wolfs = wolves

plez = please

thaks = thanks

Ha ha. I got a good laugh out of this. I won't crucify you, Barbelboy.

Bear Hunter, there is a ton of public land (Chippewa National Forest) all around Cass Lake that should be great for wolf hunting. I wouldn't even spend my time messing around trying to find private land. I'd call a local wildlife office up there and talk to someone. They may know of areas where you would have your best chance. From my experience they are pretty in touch with what is going on in their areas. The office in Grand Rapids is where I would start.

Good luck!