• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lazer and mora hand augers

panski master

I bought a lazer 7 inch over the weekend at the ice show and when I got home I saw the blades were made in china. I've heard nothing but bad things about these blades so I emailed the company yesterday to see what the deal is. This moring the email simply stated that all mora and lazers have made in china blades on them. So if I buy replacements will they be the same or will they be a better quality sweden ones? It really stinks to buy a quality auger and to have to spend more money for proper blades. I know what everyone is going to say "should of bought a nils" but I wanted a 7 inch and nils doesn't make one. Can a person even buy the sweden blades? What kind of luck has anyone had with the china blades.

I would not be concerned with it. If after you use them under "normal" conditions and you experience premature failure, then contact them for a replacement.

Especially on the hand auger I would not be worried. Let us know if something does happen through out the year.