• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to shoot?

Other than "Sight in days" Forest lakes club is members only. However a member can bring a guest. I spend lots of time there in the winter months. Usually there is no one around especially if you can go during the week. If you would like to hammer away for a day let me know.

WS

First of all thanks folks for your response, Whopper Stopper that would be way cool, I hope I dont need to do a bunch of shooting, just need to get my new Buck Stalker dialed in for next wknd, I plan on letting my old uncle Tom sit in a box stand with a heater and the muzzy, while my other buddy and I try and take something with our bow's while hangin in the trees crazy he would probably be with me while sighting in if it would be ok, you know those old Marines they wanna make sure they can get the next shot off if they have to. Please feel free to call me 763 442-6251, you going to be around this friday??

Tom

HI W.S. what days are you most likely to be there, typically I work till 330, I can have my range gear and several speed loaders ready so I wont have to take much of your time,probably take longer to swab the bore the the businees portion :), I think I've shot trap there before but it would have been several years ago. I see I have a flashing letter