• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012/13 college hockey predictions

scsavre

Alright, let's use this area for our predictions.

I do know the goths win the mcnaughton. I'm thinking Wisconsin Denver and sue to follow. I'll get my whole list up later today.

Bjustedt POY

Grimaldi ROY I'm not real confident in this pick yet.

1st team

Zengerle. Bjugstedt haula

Schmidt. Legllia

Britain?

Frozen 4, gophs over wolverines, or if the brackets don't allow, gophs over BC.

Solbes, you still brewing your own beer. It's okto time. My goal this Saturday is to taste every oktoberfest brand I can find.

Good point about BC. I hate Em, however unlike sue fans im not scared of them. I'm using this stupid iPad thing and I don't know how to open 2 windows at once so I can't reference any polls or make predictions.

Did you guys see predictions on the wild team site for the wcha? They asked the 6 or 7 former wcha players to rank this years teams. It's pretty funny. Rau is the only guy who votes his alma,atar 2nd. Gophs predicted 8th overall.

It's awesome still seeing the rivalries

Ahhh . . . good to back.

According to the Denver Post, two DU player have been suspended for four games.

Will be an interesting as always final season in the WCHA. Might as well hand the Gophs the McNaugten, Broadmoar and their sixth title now . . . wink

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing Grimaldi at full strength, Reily from the Gophs and Welinski/Farley from UMD.

Predictions

1 UMtc

2 DU

3 UND

4 SCSU

5 Sconny

6 Dulut

7 UNO

8 Tech

9 Kato (could be the surprise team this year and finish top 6)

10 CC

11 BSU

12 AA

]Solbes, you still brewing your own beer. It's okto time.

Question, are you still brewing? Hell ya I'm still brewing beer. It has pretty much become a problem for me now. Brewing an Octoberfest tomorrow. Probably make a 2nd batch, a brown thats supposed to be a clone of NewCastle brown. About 8-9 other batches bottled or kegged. I have a 12.2% Russian Imperial Stout that should be really tasty by Final Five time (brewed in April, bottled 2 weeks ago).

Copied and pasted my predictions from a couple weeks ago:

1) UMtc

2) UND No Names

3) SCSU

4) DU

5) UW

6) UMD

7) MTU

8) CC

9) MSU

10) UNO

11) BSU