• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

windsheild scratches

Paul Rohweller

Took the cover off the sled tonite and was cleaning the beast up and getting things ready to roll! Was just wondering what a guy can do about those fine scratches in my windsheild from the cover, more like rub marks. Can they be removed? I know if I actually take the time to do it I'll trash the windsheild first trip out. lolol Should try anyways Its a tall look thru type windsheild.. thanks!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

We actually get that request at the boat shop quite often. We buff them just like you would the paint on a car. By hand it would take days, but we have an electric buffer and we start out with a wool pad and 3m's Perfect-it III rubbing compound. Then finish it up with their machine glaze on a foam pad. Makes 'em look like new. Hope that helps.

------------------
Steve @ Bakken's Boat Shop www.bakkensboatshop.com