• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle Shots

Thanks for Looking. I have about 14 total that I have proccesed already but some I am a little leary about posting on here due to the graphic nature but if anyone wants to see them, they are in the birds folder on my HSOforum. (check my profile)

Sweet! how close were you?

I was probably about 200+ yards away. I took these with a 100-400mm zoom and was all the way out to 400. Very Minimal cropping though, so I was fairly close.

Cyberfish, There are days I wish I actually had the 70-200 IS USM L, with a 2x converter but I like my 100-400 and it set me back almost $1700 so I am in no hurry to buy anything thing else, cept for maybe a new camera body. My XTi is starting to show its mileage. I am not sure about how many clicks it is good for but I have well over 50,000 clicks on it since I bought it.