• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

permy license holder

mmartin

License and your DNR number or drivers license number or name and address!

As I am reading this from the 2012 fishing regulation book it also says the letters must be at least 2" in height!

Just wished the DNR could make the license you put on the outside of the house that won't fade away from exposure to sun and weather! Both of my permy's are faded away!

Mine is in storage or I would take a pic but I screwed a small piece of sheet metal onto the siding for the stickers and I took a piece of 1x4' lumber and spray painted my DL# on it. I have that mounted to my door so it's a quick change if I sell.

On my Ice Castle I stuck my DNR number on the top of the inside of the window closest to the door. Next to that I stick on my license with packing tape to seal it. Just change my license each year, the other numbers stay on. Been checked many times and never had a problem.