• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A summer made for motorcycles!

CANOPY SAM

This heat wave has made the routine summer chores a real pain in the neck, but man, what a great summer for riding!

I don't know about you folks, but to me, on a hot humid summer day, there's absolutely no better feeling than the wind in your hair, flying down the road, with bugs in your teeth! grin

Ride safe everyone! Looks to be a great year to rack up a LOT of miles!

Yeah...it's nice if you're wearing flip-flops, shorts, and a tank top. Boots, leather, gloves, and helmet; not so much. smile

I have some minimum clothing standards for riding myself too. Long pants, leather jacket, gloves and helmet. I will shed the jacket above 85 degrees, but really don't like to. But I have plenty of vents on the jacket so I do get some good air flow when the bike is moving. Stopped for any length of time and it gets hot in a hurry.

Had a little break with the recent rains, and slightly cooler weather. Yesterday seemed like nice duck hunting weather up here! Was strange to be outside and not be melting in the heat.

No complaining here though! We desperately needed rain up here, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Good to hear from you LEP! I enjoy a nice boat ride too, but over taking a good scooter ride (?)...not so much. wink