• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seen some good road rash today!

leech~~

As I was coming up to a nice tight turn, some thing went flying across the road in front of me which I thought looked like a nice Go cart or something. confused

The next thing I know this young kid jumps up from behind his crotch rocket that he had just dumped trying to make the curve. I do think he put his tee shirt back on after that! he was at least wearing a helmet though! crazy He looked like he was ok and a car had stopped to check on him! Live and learn I guess! whistle

I don't understand the t shirt thing but then again I have not worn a helmet since I was 17. Until now. 2 weeks ago I dumped my bike on 494 when a guy slammed on is breaks in front of me. I had on my leather jacket but not my chaps for some reason. My road rash is pretty much healed but not my ego and shoulder. Leather saved my life likely.

Painful lessons learned but not nearly as bad as deaths that have been happening.

I don't understand the t shirt thing but then again I have not worn a helmet since I was 17. Until now. 2 weeks ago I dumped my bike on 494 when a guy slammed on is breaks in front of me. I had on my leather jacket but not my chaps for some reason. My road rash is pretty much healed but not my ego and shoulder. Leather saved my life likely.

Painful lessons learned but not nearly as bad as deaths that have been happening.

He was not even wearing his Tee shirt, it was tucked into his back pocket! crazy So not that the Tee would have save him any skin, it's just kind of funny how cool stupid he was without it on until he hit the pavement! eek