• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mission Craze

Abndoc

Well my youngest son got his first bow today, which then started a conversion with my wife about her getting one. She will never hunt, but I thought she would never try this, so who knows, but wants to shoot with us in the yard and would be open to the idea of us getting in a league if she enjoys it. Does anyone have a craze, shot one? or can give me any feedback other then just asking at the local archery store. I like the idea of this bow, because if she decides its not for her, my 9 yr old could take it over after he out grows his current bow. If you have any recommendation on any other bow for women that would be great too...funny we went from one bow in our house before christmas to 4 now. grin maybe 5!!

We just got a craze for my 12y.o. son for his birthday. very nice bow with tremendous amount of poundage, and draw length adjustment. He loves it, we've been shooting quit a bit, and my wife wanted to try it. Luckily tehy have the same draw length for now, but my wife couldn't believe how much fun it was. Now I'm trying to talk to her into getting one now wink They are short enough to make it nice for shooting out of a ground blind, but have enough brace height to be forgiving for a beginner, and very light cool

I have Mission Craze for my 11yr old daughter. She loves it and I love that I can tuner it up with a couple allen wrenches and be shooting it in less than 10 minutes.

Mission is a great bow and made by Matthews. They will be around for the long haul. The craze is extremely adjustable and light. It is on the shorter side for an adult, but I don't mind it. The Mission Riot is the same as a Craze in adjustability, but it is a longer ATA.

well now it just down to get out and shoot a couple of course if she goes with the craze, she wants the color to be white carbon and the diamond she wants a black riser with pink limbs...so much for the son someday getting it, but would I really want it any other way...its fun seeing her get excited about it. One more question, I have never really paid attention to Diamond as far who carries them, other then Gander do any of the local archery stores carry them? and is just as easy for a woman to get her hands on a bow to try as it is for us...meaning numbers? Going to head out saturday morning and have her shoot a few.

Don, I know I know...this will probably be my answer to getting out to your club...alot easier if she wants to come with. With me being sick, and her taking care of me and the kids...she is really excited about having something that we can do every week together...much easier planning a date night when you have a commitment and not just what are we doing this week.

My wife has a Craze. I sent the cams in to Pimp My Bow and got them done up in pink, black, and silver camo. She really likes to shoot it.

Ha did the exact same thing with my fiances maniac