• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Neat video

Saw the real deal off my dock a couple of years ago. Think I posted about it here too.

Except the "baby" was 80% the size of an adult. It went down and never came up. Momma was not pleased.

Holy you know what!

I was expecting another video where bigfoot pops out and scares you.

That wasnt even a big Nort. I would guess like maybe 5 poounds. Interesting how at the very end one of the baby ducks seperated out from the others and that is when the fish took it. Pretty good timing on that video - not only to catch the scene - but to have it in crystal clear water where you can see the fish below them and everything!

I too was surprised that it wasn't even that big of a northern, but still decided a duckling was good chow. I'm not surprised about stories of big 20+lbers take a bird, but the pike in the vid may not have even broken 30''

Closest thing I've seen to that in recent times is seeing a LMB chasing bluegills in the shallows of a crystal clear water. I wish that I could just watch fish hunt all day long.