• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

F150 computer module location

Your key less fob? I am not sure where you are going with this? I have reprogrammed keys and fobs but have never had to remove a module to do it?

no the push button keyless entry!

He doesn't need to remove it just needs to see the keyless entry code that is on it so he can program the keyless entry. I don't think they put the code on them any more.

The keyless entry module is incorporated into the Smart Juntion Box (SJB) and the code is no longer on a sticker on it anymore. It may be on a card in your glove box, or written into the owners manual, otherwise you will need a scan tool to retrieve it from the SJB