• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Caribou hunt

Diago

I'd contact the AK fish and game. When I lived there I remember hearing about caribou hunts south of Delta Junction. I think they also used to give permits to use the pipeline haul road to get above the Brooks Range.

I went to Quebec in 07 and had an awesome time, BEWARE of Quebec though, look up Luco and Tuttilik, screwed a lot of guys out of a lot of money. Leaf River Lodge is who I went with, would also suggest Jack Hume Adventures in Quebec. Quebec is easy to drive to from MN, but you could also check out some outfitters in Manitoba would also be an easy drive. Good luck, the tunra is AWESOME.

Mike

Beware, I have heard some awful stories from Quebec, people who did not see a 4-legged animal the entire trip. They were all told the right things ahead of time. We keep our camps half full and move people around to get them on game......etc.......... Those promises were false.