• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Grey

Eric Wettschreck

Maybe I shouldn't be so tough on the review.....but....Anyone who knows anything about a dog or a wolf will sit through this flick just shaking his head.

It's not even good Hollywood. It's just flat out bad. I was real let down as I saw the previews and thought it would be good. Some of the scenery was cool, tho.

Just my opinion.

Maybe I shouldn't be so tough on the review.....but....Anyone who knows anything about a dog or a wolf will sit through this flick just shaking his head.

It's not even good Hollywood. It's just flat out bad. I was real let down as I saw the previews and thought it would be good. Some of the scenery was cool, tho.

Just my opinion.

From all the snarling and teeth baring in the preview I don't think that I'd be able to handle this movie. I don't know why they just don't display the cool and calculating nature of a top predator on the hunt.

Next thing you know people will want to save the wolves to prevent the rabbit and mouse population from exploding. Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait.

I liked it enough.

Wolf biology/behavior, etc. was complete baloney no doubt. They could have inserted Monster "A" in the place of the wolves and it still would have worked.

This movie wasn't really about the wolves though, it was more about how each individual faces survival and death in a different manner.

I thought some of the acting was outstanding; some of the writing too.

Not a great movie by any means, but I give it a thumbs up.

Just my opinion.

I totally agree,,, the wolves were as hokey as could be, no character

development what a joke. Liam sure down graded himself on this one, it

really stunk! frown