• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So Dak wolf

paul pachowicz

What ? That's 2 good wolves ? Are you saying the deader the better or something and if so is it because they like to eat deer ? I'm confused like usual does your mountain lion population eat deer ? I'm unclear as to your post is it the same as a MN'tan saying we got dead mt. lions or ? I can see why no 1 responded ?

SD has actually had several confirmed sightings in last several years..most of them in the northeast part of the state. One was even shot, I believe 2 years ago? Hunter thought it was a yote and turned out to be an immature wolf. Wasn't charged but was confiscated. Wolves come and go up in this area frequently.

10-4. I'm in the it's time to get there numbers to a level where we all can coincide better and not pay out so much to depredation or federal trappers plus bring in some more $ to the state, now to hope they can actually manage the dollars appropriately.

I don't think anyone is actually scard..but people are getting tired of something that isn't be controlled. I saw a pack of 6 wolves in turtle lake wisconsin last october. First and only time I saw them...they are moving and getting bolder. we just want them controlled like deer, bear..etc.