• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camping show, who's going?

Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Camping show is Feb 9-12 at the Minneapolis convention center. We are bringing our two grand boys ages 7 & 5. They have a blast going in and out of the campers and claiming which bed they get. Still not ready to buy a rig, but I love to look. It's a great show with tons of campers on display.

I will probably be going. Who comes along is up in the air. My girls love seeing all the new rigs and I love looking at them too.

We aren't in the market for a new one, but I love to check them out for new ideas.

My 2009 camper will be paid off in June and I can't think of anything better. I'd love to get something bigger and newer, but Team Paid-for will be content with what we have.

We'll be going. Bought our first 5th wheel last Aug and we love it. Don't know if we will buy a new one, but it does not hurt to look. As soon as we put it away in Sept the kids started asking when the camping show was coming so they could go look at all the campers again. My wife and I knew right there that our timing to get back into a camper could not have been better.

Here is a pic of our wagon train.

IMG_0193.jpg

is this a real camping show.. or is it more for those folks who prefer lugging their house with them when they "go camping"?

It is a RV show. The best "camping show" was the United Stores state fair sale. I miss having them around. Great stuff at great prices. Wish there was a Campmor around here. They have tons of true camping stuff.

Not to steal the thread, but I am. Is that a 6 foot box? What kind of hitch did you go with? I was told to pull 5th wheel I would need a 8 foot box because on tight corners the camper could hit the cab.

Thanks in advance for insight.