• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

12 ga over under?

Look at the CZ lineup of O/U's, there are a few options and I would put them up against any other brand as far as fit and finish go, even as far to say better. Steer clear of the Stoeger guns if you want a field gun. If you search the signature line you will find a great deal on one.

everyone I know that has one loves it, including me and I work in the industry. If you look at one I know you will be impressed. If you want to look at one and are near the Becker area just let me know, I have a 12 and 20 I could show you.

I just looked online look like sell for 900-$1100 that seem right? Hard to imagine measure up to browning at half or so the price...anybody else have some thoughts, I'm not disagreeing having never seen one in person...

I agree on the CZ guns. I have several of them and really like the way they handle and shoot. I have both the Upland Ultralight and the Wing Shooter. I would put the Wing Shooter up against any of the B guns any time. I have looked at several others and they do make a great quality gun. I know someone who has over 18,000 rounds thru a CZ Canvasback and has not had any trouble with it. You will not be disappointed.

I"ll vouch for CZ, i have a 410 o/u redhead a nice shooter ,very nice fit and finish ,685 bucks a lotta fun for that much money. take a look at ruger too 28 and a 12 in my aresenal very nice also ,plus U.S. made,the cz is from Turkey