• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PanFish have been great!!

Am happy but sad all that same time.. Sad that we are lacking ice here on Chequamegon Bay and the Apostle Islands, but glad that we have great ice on our inland lakes.. I have not fished this much inland in a long time - so its not all that bad..

With that, from small lakes to big lakes, the PanFish bite has been great.. I think, the lack of snow, can be credited to the bite being good as long as it has. Either way, just happy to be ice fishing and putting clients on some great fish..

My fingers are crossed for this next cold snap to produce some more ice for us here on the big lake!!

Until then, here is what we will be doing:

full-7426-16180-01_05_12web.jpg

full-7426-16181-01_07_12web.jpg

full-7426-16182-01_07_12web1.jpg

full-7426-16183-img_1350web.jpg

full-7426-16184-01_05_12web1.jpg

Feeling the same effects down south here Jim. Panfishing has been awesome, we are averaging about 5in of ice on our lakes which is just enough for most people. Getting to Winnebago and the chain is troublesome seeing there is either no ice or way too many cracks to navigate..bring on winter please! Good Luck and keep up the good fishing!!