• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moonshiners

Gordie

What ya think

I'm watching cause I would like to learn about Popcorn I think he is a cool dude. You can learn alot from old timers.

I worked all over The south and Appilacia was really a cool place to experience (this was back in the mid to late 80's) I worked on the railroad and got to see alot of really intresting stuff back in the hills and I met some really really intresting people along they way.

interesting for sure i was wondering how much is staged? The guy put his name on the show, they said what town he lives in, and hes on the fire dept, and yet he is making illegal moonshine just caught me as odd putting that much info out there.

interesting for sure i was wondering how much is staged? The guy put his name on the show, they said what town he lives in, and hes on the fire dept, and yet he is making illegal moonshine just caught me as odd putting that much info out there.

He's the Voluntier Fire Cheif I thought that also as they said none of his fellow fire fighters know hes a moonshiner... well ... they do now smirk

Yes plenty of those dry countys down south when we were working down there one timwe we had to drive 150 miles one way to get some adult beverages that included Beer.

I did meet a few ridge runners down that way also good guys but real jumpy

one of the guys on the previews was on a documentary but he has a federal license so he makes legal shine but he was not on the first episode, when they were stopped on the bridge the guy on the atv didnt notice the tv cameras??? its staged, maybe not all of it but the main guy they had on the first episode is

Watching the show for the first time tonight. Is this show for real? Holy cow, it's worse than Gold Rush.

The only real thing about that show is Tickle being completely plastered the entire time.

See, I kind of liked it. To see that one grizzled old boy give it a taste and say it almost tasted good enough to drink made me want to drive south and get a tug off a mason jar grin.

I had been watching Operation Wildman before that so it was almost a Ol' Southern Boys marathon laughcrazylaugh