• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Access Roll-Up Cover

I just have to say a few words about Agri-Cover Inc, manufacturer of the Access Roll-Up Cover. This is my 2nd truck that I've had an Access Roll-Up installed on (at least 7 years for this truck) and I will not buy any other brand. I had an issue with the hold down strap buckles the other week (I think I had the cover rolled up too tight) and sent an email to ACI's customer support, simply to see if new buckles are available. Not only did I get a phone call from Eddie, I had replacement straps and buckles within a week. Not one word about me having to order them (which I GLADLY would have) or saying the cover is out of warranty or any excuses. Eddie solved MY issues. I've always been happy with the performance and quality of the cover(s) I've had, it's just that extra bonus of great customer service I received this week that I appreciate and really showed me ACI stands behind its product and cares about its customers. I just thought it's worth mentioning here for others looking for such a product.